Potash and Evaporites
North Rim has worked with a variety of clients ranging from large international mining companies such as Mosaic Potash to regional exploration firms, such as Encanto Potash. We provide the following potash related services:
- Land Acquisition
- Government Permit Applications
- Drilling Program Design and Management
- Full Procurement Drill Programs
- Pilot Hole Drilling and Geology
- Core Lab Storage
- Core Logging
- Sample QA/QC
- Geological Data Management
- Vulcan 3D Modeling
- Mineral Resource Estimations
- Mineral Resource Mapping
- Regional Stratigraphic Mapping
- Regional Sub-Surface Studies
- NI 43-101 Report Compilation
- JORC Report Compilation
- Mining Concept Studies
- Mine Plan Engineering
- Mining Integrity Studies
- Pre-Feasibility Studies
- Regional Inflow Risk Mapping
Potash Core Logging:
North Rim specializes in potash geology and has developed a robust method of core logging that will ensure the integrity of our client’s geological and geochemical database. Our standards have been developed based on CIM Industry best practices and are acceptable when reporting NI 43-101 or JORC compliant resources. Our services include:
- Inventory of core in facility;
- Core photography of both whole core and slabbed core. Core photos are inserted into a core photo template automatically.
- Detailed geological core descriptions.
- Geochemical assay sampling, including the selection of sample intervals, supervising of core slabbing, cross-cutting, bagging of samples and submission to the analytical laboratory for analysis.
- Obtain and analyze geochemical assay results.
Potash Logging Experience:
North Rim has logged core from many different locations in the world:
- Canadian Clients and Locations
- Encanto Potash, Yancoal Canada, Western Potash, M&J Potash, North Atlantic Potash, BHP, Athabasca Potash, Canada Potash Corp., PCS, Mosaic and Newfoundland.
- US Clients and Locations
- Prospect Global Resources, Dakota Salts, Utah
- International Clients and Locations
- Highfield Resources (Spain), Boree Salt (Australia), Turkey, Laos
- New Brunswick
- North Dakota
- United Kingdom