Disposal Well Design
- Designed by a Disposal Well Specialist to fit your company’s project needs and maximize injection rates.
- Aid in evaluating and identifying optimum drill locations for disposal wells.
- AFE cost estimates for drilling and completions associated with design.
Licensing, Permitting, and Regulatory Requirements:
- Coordinate all services related to licensing for drilling and completions and submit to the government on behalf of operator.
- Land Surveys
- Lease Acquisition
- Environmental and Heritage Assessments
- Well License Application
- Submit application on behalf of operator to the government for approval to construct and operate a disposal well.
Project and Drilling Management:
- Solicit bids and recommend sub-contractors/service providers.
- Reduce capital exposure through slim-hole design.
- Coordinate lease construction.
- Sub-contractor management
- Manage project controls:
- Provide daily communications and reports to operator.
- Approve invoices and resolve any billing discrepancies.
Well Testing, Stimulation and Troubleshooting
- Evaluate poor performing disposal wells to identify causes.
- Coordinate and implement stimulations from cost estimate to field implementation.
- Maximize injection rates to reduce further capital exposure.